- Sep 2, 2015 Created a new Meetup Group: Stockholm Language Runtime & VM Meetup
- May 2, 2015 Launched StackRating.com – an Elo based rating system for Stack Overflow users.
- Apr 22, 2014 Took over development of a tool called sjavac.
- Mar 26, 2014 Selected as one of Swedens top-10 developers under 30 in the 30under30 competition.
170 62 Solna, Sweden
Google Maps »
118 25 Stockholm, Sweden
Google Maps »
Bio & Résumé
Andreas Lundblad is a software developer with a passion for high quality code. He got his PhD in computer science in 2013 and has since then been developing the javac compiler and other language tools at Oracle. Currently his focus is on the sjavac wrapper that aims to bring incremental and parallel compilation to javac. Andreas is the 77th top user on StackOverflow.com and was recently selected as one of Swedens top 10 developers under 30 in the 30under30 competition.
When he’s not writing code he’s going to programming meetups, practicing juggling or spending time with his wife and two daugters.
Blog / Stack Overflow
Featured blog entries and Stack Overflow answers.
- Nov 10, 2015 In Java, what's the difference between public, default, protected, and private?
- Jul 28, 2015 Decoding a partial QR code
- Jun 9, 2015 Why is executing Java code in comments with certain Unicode characters allowed?
- Oct 17, 2014 What is sjavac, who is it for and how do I use it?
- Jun 3, 2011 Do interfaces inherit from Object class in Java
- Oct 20, 2010 Handling InterruptedException in Java
- Sep 21, 2010 How to convert byte size into human readable format in java?
- May 6, 2010 Why must wait() always be in synchronized block
My favorite talks / articles
- Pacific Northwest Scala 2013 We're Doing It All Wrong, talk by Paul Phillips
- Paying Down Your Technical Debt, article by Jeff Atwood
- Java Generics gotchas, article by Brian Goetz
- The "C is Efficient" Language Fallacy, article by Mark C. Chu-Carroll
- 10x is a State of Being, Not a Type of Engineer, article by Jeff Dickey